Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pinewood Derby Weekend at Danforth Bay

I'm so looking forward to this weekend at Danforth Bay!!! It's the fall Pinewood Derby weekend. We missed the spring one somehow but the fall one should be just as much fun! I believe I was building a deck or something like that in the spring.

Don't have a reservation? Last weekend it was gorgeous other than a bit of rain on Saturday evening (which went away within a hour or two), the campground was only 1/2 full. I'm sure there will be plenty of great sites at Danforth Bay this weekend (if you wish to partake) as well.

I'm having the kids look for their Awana and Boy Scout cars right now. If you don't have a car I believe you can purchase a kit for $5.00 at Danforth Bay (I remember that being the price last year -- so don't quote me on that). I'm waiting to see when the race will be and if they are selling kits. This weekends Danforth Bay activities hasn't been updated yet on their web page.

No comments: