Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Packing bikes with a popup camper

How to pack the bikes to your favorite weekend destination or to your summer weeklong vacation? When we owned a pop-up camper this was always an issue for us. I personally could really do without the bike, since I really enjoy walking through a campground to see all the "sites". However, this is really a necessity for a kid when camping. Especially if they meet up with old or even new friends. Now I brought up my bike to Danforth Bay this summer and unfortunately I only rode it once or twice. When we got the golf cart the bike stood lonely in our shed. In fact, I'm not sure where it is.

"How to pack bikes with a popup" was a question that has been brought to my attention by a faithful reader of my old website. Well I posted the question to the That's Camping Discussion board and of course got some great responses. Campne is using the following product by Cabela's next year. If anyone has anything good or bad about this product. Please let me know.

No comments: