Thursday, November 06, 2008

Benefit for Candace / Patriots Raffle

*** UPDATE 11/6/08 ***

I don't usually put items like this in my blog but I got this plea from my sister that I want to share. I'm trying to get more information (e.g., website, story, etc.) that legitimizes this cause. I trust my sister

Message from my sister Jenny:

♥ Cadence Nicole Massie ♥

Cadence is the Daughter of my best friend Nikki. Cadence was born w/multiple heart complications and is now at Children's hospital awaiting a heart for a transplant. She is only 19 months old.

Saturday November 8th from 7pm-11pm
Tewskbury VFW
87 Vernon St
Tewksbury, MA 01876
(978) 658-8983

$15.00 tickets sold at the door.

There will be a DJ, Food and prizes to be raffled off inside.

If you find yourself bored Saturday night w/nothing to do, why not stop in and help out this young family. All the money being raised will go to help with Cadence's medical cost.

If you can't make it Saturday night another way to donate is through a fund at the TD Bank.

Donations can be payable to:

Cadence Massie Fund
TD BankNorth
995 Main St, Tewksbury, Ma 01876

~Always keep Cadence in your thoughts and prayers~





----

Original Message from my sister Jenny:

I need some help! We are arranging a benefit for my friend Nikki and her b/f Jimmy. Their 17 month old daughter is in need of a heart transplant. She is currently at Childrens and living with assistance from a ventillator and she is in a medically induced paralytical state. During this trying time neither of Jimmy or Nicole are able to work, but yet they still have bills to pay, rent to pay and another child (3 yr old daughter Skylar) to take care of....

Message from Nikki's Sister:

"My niece Cadence was placed on the waitingg list for a heart transplant. She is 17 months old, born with many heart problems. Her doctors in Boston have done as much as they can, and now are awaiting a new heart for her.The money is all going towards Cadence, since it is extremely expensiveto travel back and fourth to Boston caring for her. She is expected to spending a long time at Children's Hospital.We are having a raffle for two tickets to Patriots game in November vs the Bills. The raffle will draw on Halloween.You can buy the tickets for $1 a piece or 6 tickets for $5

Please send me a message if you would like to donate or purchase tickets :)You may also email me: jessmassie@gmail.com MyAIM is xrecka, and please message me anything or add me on myspace.

No comments: