Sunday, January 24, 2010

Muddy Moose Review - North Conway, NH


*** The following is a review of the Muddy Moose Restaurant that is currently being posted on tripadvisor.com ****

Interior was very clean, "folksy", and "country" especially for Northern NH. VERY Well done!! We really enjoyed the atmosphere even though it was busy and a tad bit loud.

Service:

Service was EXCEPTIONAL! We were really impressed with how fast the waitstaff could clean a table and get the next party seated. I never saw anything like this! Food was brought out in a timely manner too (fortunately not too fast)! Our local waitress was friendly and very accomodating.

Food:

I had the 20oz Sam's Draft for bevarage (no complaints) and my wife had a mixed speciality drink. She thought it was somewhat syrupy and a bit too sweet and didn't finish it all.

The bread was VERY VERY good (served with REAL butter)! I do have to admit that I really missed not having a dinner house salad with the entree. It is NOT offered for any of the entrees . :-< (or not even offered for a $2 to $3 add on).

My wife ordered the Rib Steak for $20. Not good! It was very chewy and not very tasty. She should of brought most of it home for the dogs to nibble on. She states the baked potato and carrots were really good though. My dish has a better story. I ordered the Chicken and Broccolli Alfredo. Not much broccolli but there was plenty of chicken and pasta. It was pretty good and I ate every bite! No cheese was offered as a topping though.

My 15 year-old-son had the Ruby's Lake House Pasta. This was very good as I got to sample a portion of it the next day! I loved both pasta dishes. Daughter had the chicken caesar salad as her meal. VERY BIG salad!!! Plenty for her to enjoy and bring home to have for lunch the next day. My youngest son enjoyed his kids hot-dog and fries. The waitress even brought extra Oreo cookies for all the young-at-heart to share.

This place is loud but fun! We would definitely go there again... (beats Applebees and 99). We would probably try different menu options.

No comments: