Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Soul Fest 06 Brochure came today

Forget American Idol (which I have little interest in ... although I do like last years winner Carrie Underwood's latest hit), the latest Soul Fest 06 brochure came today. This year it is again being hosted by Gunstock Mountain in Gilford, NH

On-site camping at Gunstock is available!

Some of my Christian favorite bands/groups will be there including:


Other major Christian artists such as the following are schedule to appear as well:


  • Third Day
  • Rebecca St. James
  • Skillet
  • Natalie Grant



Niki loves Barlow Girl and they will be there as well.

I'm really hoping to go this year but the prices are still quite steep (e.g., $30-$37 per person per day). Discounts are avaiable. Checkout their site.

Another incentive for me to go... I checked, only 44 miles (or 1 hour) from Danforth Bay.

No comments: