Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Birthday

IMG_1536

My daughter celebrated her 10th birthday today. In 1998 we were not camping, didn't own a camper, and were home bodies. That would all change in a few months when we bought our 1st pop up in early 1999 after visiting the NH camping show. Since then my daughter has been camping every summer! Her first trip was in early May of 1999. On memorial day 1999, she fell out of side of the pop-up camper while sleeping. Fortunately she was fine but it was one of the reasons (along with the lousy campground that we stayed at) that I started the now defunct website newenglandcamper.com

2 comments:

That's Camping said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look so pretty in that candlelight!

Bob said...

Thanks Debbie for wishing Lia a happy birthday! I can't believe she is 10 already. Makes meal feel old (now I sound like my parents).