Sunday, August 24, 2008

Moose Hillock vs. Danforth Bay

Moose Hillock, Danforth Bay, two great, top notch campgrounds located in Northern, NH and a topic for discussion on That's Camping which led me to do some research

Here is my original campground ranking that I visited (last updated in early 2004) that I gave back way back when on my now defunct web page (newenglandcamper.com).

http://home.comcast.net/~newenglandcamper/camping/rankorder.html

Back then I thought the sites were slightly better at Moose Hillock but overall gave Danforth Bay the edge in the ranking because the quality and commitment the overall campground resort provides.

Since 2003 Danforth Bay has improved significantly adding in tennis courts, new pools, premium delux sites, and a number of special little touches.

No comments: