Saturday, September 13, 2008

Burnt Marshmellows!

I recently joined the social network Facebook.com (not as alias NEC but as my real name). I learned about it through a family Labor-Day get-together and how they were talking to my 20 year old daughter in the USCG who is stationed in Nantucket and is hard to get in touch with! Yes I'm totally addicted. I actually got in touch with some old friends I haven't seen in YEARS.

Anyways, I recently saw an ad for Burnt Marshmellows Camping Social network and could not resist in signing up. Not sure how its going to turn out but the website looks professionally done and it has almost 1000 members. If you join Burnt Marshmellows feel free to sign me up as a friend!

PS. I have some good ideas for reviving newenglandcamper.com (or similar) for 2009 if I can just get organized and focused. LOL!

No comments: